THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

" A Round of Applause"

"Every End is a Start." exciting to hear and easy to understand, A word that magnifies the do's in the past and because of this I realize and asked myself, "Did I do right in this Grading Period? Have I contented myself?"
Second Grading Peiod has just ended and I'm waiting for the Card Day to see if I have improved. While waiting for that, I'm nervous with a quite unsatisfaction because 0f low scores from the last periodical test but even though I feel such a discontentment, I can prove to myself that I have learned a lot in this grading period. Through my Technology and Livelihood Education-Information and Communication Technology IV, I became more civilized and more open to the world of technology, I learned about on how to make an html, I have known many computer terminologies and I have exercise my mind and body through making my activities and blogs. For an ignorant like me, it such a great thing to have a Computer subject and gain more knowledge about it.

For me, I will rate myself, "Gutten", which means Good. So, for this, A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!.....

0 comments: