THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, February 25, 2010

"A Student Today, A Nurse Tomorrow"

"The highest attaintment you can achieve is thet you make your Parents be proud of You!"
There was a man sitting on adesk and I wondered why I can't see his face, then suddenly someone called him, he run out into the door and helped the doctor in the operating romm. After A successful operation, the doctor congratulated the nurses especially the one I saw. The doctor said to him," You deserved to be promoted, Noah."Then all turns to black as if there a bomb that explodes and just after, I am at the foot of that man. I am NOAH JAIRUS A. BALLERTA.Whoa! A terrific moment, I'm only dreaming at that time but I'm now a certified nurse. A professional Nurse. At that time we were the owner of the biggest ranch in Canada near an ocean, we own a 5-star hospital, My brothers and sisters have their own stable Job... And my youngest brother is soon to be a priest

This is Noah Jairus Abundo Ballerta of Pantay Laud, Vigan City Ilocos Sur Philippines, A Special Science Class of Ilocos Sur National High School, IV-Maxwell S.Y. 2009-2010... A very successful man someday.......

0 comments: